Sunday, July 29, 2012

Challenge 4 reflection

This challenge was going "smooth like butter" until it came to emailing the document to the blog. The workflow process came to a standstill as the email was not going through. I have received error messages in my inbox related to my blog email address...so something is amiss. I watched the video tutorial again (on how to email to blog) and am not seeing what is wrong. What worked a couple of weeks ago is not working now. My next step in trying to fix this challenge is to get direction from a colleague. If I were in a class with students, I would not hesitate to ask the class as students have more technology experience than myself. Apps tend to come with pretty good help buttons/info as well. So, the biggest workflow challenge I have faced is emailing to the blog. The apps used for this challenge were very cool. I continue to be amazed at what an iPad can do...minus the many steps it seems to take to get there. As I was saying to Aidan today (while learning to tie his shoes) "it's hard right now, but you can't give up...the more you practice, the easier it will be." I grew up without computers and taught myself so I figure I can learn this WITH help...right? 👍With a little more practice I can see how I can work on school stuff without having to lug my laptop around. It would also allow me to reflect on student work without bringing home a stack of papers...how cool is that.
http://db.tt/5JaY8lsg

1 comment: