Friday, June 29, 2012

Thumbs Up for Pinterest

In the last couple of days, I have really become addicted to Pinterest! A picture is worth a thousand words! I have been particularly looking at the photography board ( have a lot of saved images now on my camera), travel board (wishing I could be there) and the education board which has some really great ideas. I like that you see just the image and not all the personal comments that you would get/ see on Facebook. If you want more info, simply click on the image.

3 comments:

  1. Pinterest is a pretty cool concept. I've gotten some good classroom ideas there. Carrie really likes the recipes and I like the fact that she likes trying the recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how quick it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should create a class pintinterest

    ReplyDelete