Monday, June 25, 2012

Fantastic "Toontastic"

Found a great free app today called Toontastic. This app was a lot better than Tell a Story. The app breaks down the story into 5 parts. For each part it gives you options for a background and characters. If you don't like their options you can draw your own. When you record a scene you can move the characters. After each scene you can add music in the background based on the mood of the story. Both Aidan and I created a story...very fun AND user friendly. Great way to create a writing piece or make a movie out of an already written script.

2 comments:

  1. I see you've had some fun designing your blog! I have, too.

    I've used Toontastic with several of my kids. They love it. I find the animation feature difficult to master as the characters are often unresponsive when you try to move them around. But I love the way you can record and also pick music to add to the effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had some difficulty in moving some of the characters as well...but Aidan seemed to have an easier time than me...shocker!

    ReplyDelete