Friday, June 22, 2012

Tell A Story woes

Decided to check out the app Tell a Story as it sounded like a tool I could use with students. I am once again feeling "dumb" as I can't seem to figure out how to use it correctly. I have read the directions repeatedly, but they r not user friendly. What is cool about the app is that includes sounds that you can add to your self created story or add music that can play in the background while the recorded story is being played. I managed to record a story, but couldn't figure out how to add the background sound. If anyone has used this app, I would love your help!!!

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely check it out, as it sounds like something I could use with my kids as well. NotnthatnI'll be any smarter about figuring it out ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, no, often, apps are released as works in progress. I have not used Tell a Story, but you may also want to check out Animoto and Story Kit

    ReplyDelete